We never stop exploring ways to give our clients the best solutions for their business. PipelineCRM is taking customer relationship management to new heights.
PipelineCRM© is our multi-channel web-based CRM tool that integrates callcenter power, enabling managers and sales professionals to streamline business development. It provides all the essential functions of a modern CRM tool:
- Realtime sales pipeline view
- Private log-ins for each sales professional
- Event calendar
- Searchable contact history
- Managers can drill down to view any sales professional dashboard and regional realtime campaign results
- Flexible results for both sales force and managers
- No "vendor lock." Export your data at any time for local integration.
Built with best practices open source architecture, the PipelineCRM© intuitive "Outlook-alike" dashboard incorporates email messaging, quality monitoring, digital voice recording, and call list and prospect import/export.
PipelineCRM© is the result of years of cooperation and client feedback, capitalizing on well-evolved processes. Managers can view the dashboard and sales pipeline of any sales agent, any region, or the whole campaign, at any time, from anywhere, and get an up-to-the-minute report on both closed sales and forecasting in any format [html, csv, pdf, xml].
- Leads generated or appointments scheduled by our team are announced to the salesforce in realtime via any channel (web, email, IM, sms)
- Appointments scheduled show up in the individual sales calendar of each of your sales force
- Unlimited number of calendars/sales territories
- The sales process is tracked by reminding both prospects and sales force prior to appointments
- All reports reflect both salesforce and call center progress in realtime
Callbox's PipelineCRM© is the salesforce CRM solution that stays true to the definition of customer relationship management.
Maximize the use of our PipelineCRM©tool with this feature:
THE CAMPAIGN ANALYZER
he Campaign Analyzer shows the total calls made up to the minute, and the number of success calls and other call outcomes broken out by all of the following:
- Contact title/position
- Company size (annual sales and/or number of employees)
- Geographic (city, state, zip, area code)
- Business type (SIC code and/or business description)
- Credit rating
With this feature, you can decide on which combination of parameter values your future campaign efforts should focus to narrow in on your real target market.
Callbox provides PipelineCRM© to all clients as part of Callbox' customer contact services package. PipelineCRM© is a clear indication of Callbox's continuing commitment to delivering client satisfaction through "managed and measurable" growth.